Re: CCTV Cameras

On 29 Aug 2005 08:06:30 -0700, cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>yall too funny .. .. ADT is a joke. Now, "email" me an app where you
>think a DVR system cant be used, and ill spec it out for you - free of
>charge. :-)

ADT is a joke?  How many 10 million dollar projects have you done? ADT
in many respects invented this industry and still has huge influence.
Open your eyes my friend.  You may learn something.  I just gave you
two real world scenarios that used wireless point to point and IP
backbone communications as well as networked video.  If the United
State's top security integrators and defense contractors could not
come up with a better solution, I doubt you could either.  Oakland was
handed to ADT because they were the only company who could come close
to the customer's homeland security grant amount.  ADT won MassPort
because they offered the best technology and during testing, it
actually did everything it was supposed to.  Btw, the total between
these two projects is over $15 million, which I assume is a little out
of your league.