Re: CCTV Cameras

I have an application where I need a Camera on a remote light pole. (1)
obviously I need video (2) I need two-way audio (3) I need some alarm input
capabilities for a few outdoor Motion Detectors, tamper alarms (4) I need to
be able to turn on some 500 watt quartz lights, see the area in the dark,
remotely, and/or locally.
I need to be able to control these devices both on site, and off across the
Internet. Oh, and I need to record ALL video and audio from these locations.
Trenching is not an option, it's an asphalt parking lot. The poles are about
200 yards from the building. Also, there are 4 more camera locations located
throughout the facility, which need to operate in the same manner. I also
need remote monitoring that is false alarm free.

There you go! Put it together for me. 6 cameras total. 2 on poles, and 4
remotely located on different building throughout the facility. They need to
have full PTZ capabilities, and offer a night viewing mode .09 lux or
better.

Get back to me....
Jack