Re: CCTV Cameras

"ADT is a joke?  How many 10 million dollar projects have you done? ADT
in many respects invented this industry and still has huge influence.
Open your eyes my friend.  You may learn something.  I just gave you
two real world scenarios that used wireless point to point and IP
backbone communications as well as networked video.  If the United
State's top security integrators and defense contractors could not
come up with a better solution, I doubt you could either.  Oakland was
handed to ADT because they were the only company who could come close
to the customer's homeland security grant amount.  ADT won MassPort
because they offered the best technology and during testing, it
actually did everything it was supposed to.  Btw, the total between
these two projects is over $15 million, which I assume is a little out
of your league. "
------------------------------------
I only deal with millionaires. ADT turned down some large jobs that my
US colleagues had to take over, which I have consulted on, those same
colleagues deal with US Military and Government. Now im talking CCTV
and thats all I care about. And nothing is out of my league. I
typically get called in when noone else can do it, extreme jobs. I dont
deal with distributors, I deal direct with manufacturers, US, Canada,
and world wide. So if you want to do IP cams thats fine, there is
obviously an industry for it and more power to you, but I deal with
CCTV, which can be very high quality and expandable once done
correctly, not too mention very stable and secure, and nowadays is
blended in with IP surveillance and very advanced.

For Jack please email me the info so I can spec it, not on this
newsgroup.
Thanks.

PS. who is rory?