Re: Alarm systems w/o phone line

Mike, I don't see anywhere where I suggest that charging for service is
wrong, or gouging. Read what I said again carefully in terms of the general
market, not specific to you, me, or anyone else. No where did I say charging
for service was gouging !! Jim may infer that is what I am saying, but he is
incorrect. He was just being his usual snide self reading into words meaning
that was never intended because we disagree sharply on the need for long
term contracts, and because he sees fit to make disagreement on this issue a
personal point of contention.

The rates most alarmcos charge is actually peanuts compared to those charged
by most of the other large services (I too spend a lot of time checking my
daily reports and making the necessary repairs, enquiries etc).

RHC