Re: need unbiased advice about lynx system

..........cynical mode "on"........................

Yeah, the client loved it only because he didn't know any better. And he
didn't know any better because his security dealer defaulted on his
professional obligation to secure his client's home properly. And he
"defaulted" on his obligation because our industry is full of the same kind
of dealers, big and small, who put quick profits ahead of doing a proper,
professional job.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada