Re: need unbiased advice about lynx system

I was in a 3000 sq ft house a few months ago where someone put in a lynx. It
was by the rear kitchen sliding glass door (why? - because that was where
the easiest phone line was - no siezure of course)...3 door transmiters and
one pir...now that's protection huh!...the homeowner loved it.