Re: need unbiased advice about lynx system

Well, to be absolutely frank, if the gentleman decides to go with new
equipment, I would hope he would throw that "squawk in a box" stuff in the
garbage and go with a "real" proper hardwired system. But, hey, it's his
money and his security, and since it's not properly monitored anyway, I
don't suppose it really matters what he uses.

....cynical mode "off".......

RHC