Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

I don't have a problem with diy'ers in general, just the ones that really
shouldn't be doing it...like they don't know which end of a battery is +.

In fact I'm helping my neighbor on his new house...he wants to do all the
labor...I'm just supervising and supplying equipment on a mostly wireless
that's gonna still cost him almost 4k. Yah..Andersons are a pain but doable
if the homeowner pitches in. This stupid house is brand new and it wasn't
prewired...which is probably a good thing because I saw the prewire job
across the street...it was just wire stubs..no actual wires installed !!! I
think the builder got ripped off on that one.