Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

I've done a few cctv jobs with this kinda relationship...they bought the
equipment for what they thought was a great price then paid me to install
it...sure why not...just remember I don't warranty it and when it needs to
be pulled you pay me again to come out and pull it out and you send it to
repair, then you pay me again to come back and install it again.