Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

alarman wrote:

>>Maybe they've changed the specs
>>since then or maybe I'm loosing my mind.:)  But since then i've gone
>>with stranded on the keypad runs for NX systems although I can't find it
>>in the new manual now.
>

> The problem you mentioned, occasionally having to re-enter the code several
> times, is a characteristic/flaw in the Caddx panels. The old Ranger series
> had the same trouble.
> js

the install I'm thinking of stopped having that problem after I switched
to the stranded wire so i've stuck with it ever since.  I know I read it
in the manual at the time, that is why I switched to stranded on that
job.  But its not in the manuals now that I can find.