Re: An absurd situation

Yeah, seems you could be right for sure! Now there is such a bias in the
Federal Government, that it almost seems "French language" comes first, and
English comes second, even in areas where French isn't even common. Forget
about being promoted unless you are fluent in French; they'll promote a less
capable candidate if they speak French over a better qualified one who
doesn't speak French. That's how our Armed Forces has become filled at the
upper ranks with "armchair warriors".....

I'm all for a bilingual government, but that's definately NOT the way it was
supposed to work out in practice.....:((

RHC