Re: An absurd situation

> Yeah, seems you could be right for sure!

Someone else said it but it bears repeating.  Be glad you didn't
"win" her as a customer.

> That's how our Armed Forces has become filled
> at the upper ranks with "armchair warriors".....

Don't feel too bad.  A deserter is in charge of our armed forces.

> I'm all for a bilingual government, but that's definately
> NOT the way it was supposed to work out in practice.....:((

The funny thing on my side of the border is hearing idiots who
can barely read or speak English themselves whine about new
Americans who haven't yet mastered it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass