Re: rant: clients

I think customers can sense weakness and desperation. when I first started
in business, I'd do anything to survive, go after jobs that no one else
would touch and work long hours for low pay. Now that I'm firmly established
I don't hesitate to tell customers I don't want their work if it won't pay
me the going rate. Maybe the secret is to go into business with the
confidence to tell these a**holes where to go straight away from the
beginning. I think I would have been better off if I'd refused bad jobs
right from the git-go.

Bob