Re: rant: clients

Crash, I just want to tell a little joke that might resemble your
situation.

There's this guy that enters a jewelry shop and starts to look around.
After trying many expensive models he decides to go and buy a really
cheap necklace. As there is only one person behind the counter the guy
asks the jeweler what the price of the necklace is.

J: "It costs 35$'s"
G: "Oww wow... Would you mind if I look around a little more"
J: "No problem..."

Just then the store is barged with tourists and they start to purchase
all sorts of expensive stuff. The guy approaches the now very busy
jeweler,

G: "Could I buy that necklace for 20$?"
J: "You've got to be kidding..." And then starts to deal with the other
customers...Being patient the guy approaches the jeweler again and
says:
G: "Is 20$'s ok?"
Being very busy and selling thousands of dollars worth of jewelry the
jeweler says:
J: "Ok please take it for 20$"
But just when you thought that this was the end...
G: "Then could you sell it to me for 5$"
The jeweler being very annoyed wants to get rid of the guy and does not
dispute..
J: "Ok you can take for 5$... but please pay and leave"
Do you think that this guy is going to give up? NO:
G: "Could you give it to me for free?"
Now the guy is getting on the nerves of the jeweler and all he wants to
do is just get rid of the guy...
J: "OK please take it and leave... here wrap it up yourself in this
box."
Now here comes the final question:
G: "Can I take two?"
What is the morale?
The more you give.... the more you loose!
Good-luck