Re: clients

I should charge him a trip charge since he's so far away, but I'd given him
pricing when he wanted to get hooked up on monitoring...so I'm not gonna
change the rate now...yah i'm a nice guy. Odds are he won't call again until
his next vacation trip anyway.

His wife was very nice on the fone so I don't want to be totally mean.- but
he's a jerk.