Re: Congradulations

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:b4lgf1dh392un5m2pb9i2454l3b1qstbac@xxxxxxxxxx
> > I knew that if I threw enough Bass bait out there,
> > you couldn't help yourself but to reply sooner or later.
>
> Your response to me treating you with respect is to post trash,
> hoping I'll eventually respond in anger?  OK.

No need to respond in anger. Just respond. We were in the middle of a thread
and you dropped out because you didn't want to supply simple "yes" or "no"
answers to pointed questions.

> >>  Guess I was wrong.
> >
> > About Norm  being responsible for the  investigation
> > on you by the DBPR, yes you were.
>
> Nope.  I only erred in assuming you were better than you actually
> are.  I apologize for misjudging you.

Now I know where you get your "primate" anology's. It is easier for knuckle
draggers to throw stones, when on the defense, than to stand up and address
the situation like a man. It is no wonder people in this NG don't respect
you, you don't know how to earn it. You didn't misjudge me, Robert, you just
had an err in judgement when you dropped out leaving everyone waiting for
your answers. Que' tenha um bom dia!