Re: Congradulations

Can you see the e-mail directives to his **Staff**, not to answer the door
while he is out of town. Ten "day labors", crammed into his bedroom office,
trying to catch up on all the unanswered e-mails and faxes and they don't
dare make a noise when there is a Knock Knock on the door. Meanwhile, RLB is
handing out condoms to the policia, trying to avoid speeding tickets on his
low profile bicycle.

"Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks Bob for your kind words and support.
> I was trying to keep it a secret......
> now everybody knows.......
> including Mr. Bass..... :^)
>
> Norm Mugford
>

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Congradulations to Norm Mugford for being elected, by the Electrical
> > Contractors Licensing Board of Florida, as Chairman of the Board for the
> > next year. You continue to serve the industry well, Norm.
Congradulations!