Re: Jury Duty?

It's easy to get out of it in AZ.

All you havta do is tell them you are sole provider for your family and
cannot take time off from work...it would cause severe hardship financially
emortionally and physically. That usually works.

If it doesn' t chances of y ou actually being assigned a case is pretty
slim...and thats when you be come a real "bigot"