Re: Jury Duty?

"J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e5ete1laf9loevi79p1r999r89aiffo7q8@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:10:05 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
> <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Hey,
>>
>>I'm sure I can't be the only guy out there pretty much working solo.  What
>>do you do?  I have jobs scheduled, service calls to take care, clients
>>calling me for new stuff.
>>

> No offense Bob, but that's what we used to sell against the
> one-man-show.  Great service until something goes down.  Is there
> someone in the business that you are close to in your area?  Maybe you
> could work something out to cover each other's backs without stepping
> on each other's toes.

No problem John.  I understand I sell out from under you guys on the other
end sometimes. Long waits for service, and slow time lags on bigger system
quotes.

We each have what we can give our customers.

Yes, I am sure one of my competitors whom I have helped out a couple times
would be glad to cover service calls for me, but that isn't all that needs
to be done.  There is billing, service and maintenance for maintenance
contracts, new installs, bid estimating, etc etc...

Normally I have a couple guys on part time or piece work I can use to fill
in, but my good guy and my trainee are both out of town right now.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com