Re: Congradulations

Allan Waghalter wrote:
> Jim,
> Does this mean you still don't like Bass?
> Allan

Hmmmm    Well, let me see,

1]   you arrogant piece of shit.

Yep

2]   You are the ONLY reason that this group is in the condition that
it's
      in.

Okey dokey

3]   Your idea of calm is for everyone to just let you do whatever the
     hell you please and say what ever you want about anyone.

OK

4]   It aint ever gonna happen Fat BOY, You're NEVER gonna get YOUR
way.

Yessiree

5]   You've been put down and out.

That's true too

6]   There's not a person left here who doesn't know exactly
      what the source of problems are in this Newsgroup.

Yeah

7]   And it's YOU Fat ASS ...... just as it's been in every group
you've
     ever participated in.

Yep

8]   You've burned too many bridges and offended too many people to
EVER
     think that you can fool anyone, that it's someone ELSE that's
ruined
     this group.

Yes
9]   It's been you right from the very begining and you still
intentionally
     push the buttons that will get the response that causes the
turmoil.

Sure thing

10]  You deserve every nasty remark that anyone makes about you.

Aint that the truth

11]   You're a nasty, rotten bastard and don't deserve to be on this
planet,
     much less this group.

No denying that

12]   And you can be SURE that you will get it shoved right back up
your
      ass until the day you die, which hopefully is soon.

Absolutely

13]   Fuck off you asshole.

That's got to be the clincher

Allen
I can't find one thing that I said that would contradict your comment
so for all intents and puposes, I'd have to agree with you.