Re: Congradulations

> Can you see the e-mail directives to his **Staff**...
> --- snip garbage ---

I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite
some time even when we disagree on things, Bob.  I guess that
doesn't matter.  You just post trash without provocation anyway.

I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots
who've ruined this newsgroup for years.  Guess I was wrong.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass