Re: Interfacing alarm panel to satellite phone

This alarm was installed about a year ago by a marine company who is
permitted to install equipment on a marine vessel.

In looking at their work, they installed the unit as is in a closet.  There
is nothing special with the wiring that I remember.

We'll see how long it will last!

Jamie Patterson
Rapid Deployment Inc.