Re: Interfacing alarm panel to satellite phone

I too have a question on this topic...

How do get the DSC control panel and its peripherals to be sea-worthy?
I mean I hooked up a system to my own yacht once and the panel all
oxidized in around 6 months. I noticed that I had to use special
cabling, special IPXX rated boxes, etc. I didn't bother to do it again
so I threw the panel out. But just out of curiousity: HOW DID YOU DO
IT???

Thanks..