Re: Congradulations

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Can you see the e-mail directives to his **Staff**...
> > --- snip garbage ---
>
> I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite
> some time even when we disagree on things, Bob.  I guess that
> doesn't matter.  You just post trash without provocation anyway.
>
> I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots
> who've ruined this newsgroup for years.  Guess I was wrong.
>
> --

You arrogant piece of shit.

You are the ONLY reason that this group is in the condition that it's
in. Your idea of calm is for everyone to just let you do whatever the
hell you please and say what ever you want about anyone. It aint ever
gonna happen Fat BOY, You're NEVER gonna get YOUR way. You've been put
down and out. There's not a person left here who doesn't know exactly
what the source of problems are in this Newsgroup. And it's YOU Fat ASS
...... just as it's been in every group you ever participated in.
You've burned too many bridges and offended too many people to EVER
think that you can fool anyone, that it's someone ELSE that's ruined
this group. It's been you right from the very begining and you still
intentionally push the buttons that will get the response that causes
the turmoil. You deserve every nasty remark that anyone makes about
you. You're a nasty, rotten bastard and don't deserve to be on this
planet, much less this group. And you can be SURE that you will get it
shoved right back up your ass until the day you die, which hopefully is
soon. Fuck off you asshole.