Re: Congradulations

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1253f1h7lb0317usvevf8adhrf9kq1snu9@xxxxxxxxxx
> > Can you see the e-mail directives to his **Staff**...
> > --- snip garbage ---
>
> I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite
> some time even when we disagree on things, Bob.

Is that why you chose to end the thread about your investigation when I
asked from simple yes or no answers to your history? But then it didn't
suprise me. I've seen you do it before when the thread isn't going your way,
you just drop out. Be careful, it could be habit forming.

  I guess that
> doesn't matter.  You just post trash without provocation anyway.

I knew that if I threw enough Bass bait out there, you couldn't help
yourself but to reply sooner or later.

> I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots
> who've ruined this newsgroup for years.

You have expressed your thoughts of me on this NG before and they weren't
that I was higher minded, but that is OK. People that only talk and never
listen will say the damnest things.

>  Guess I was wrong.

About Norm  being responsible for the  investigation on you by the DBPR, yes
you were.