Re: Congradulations

> you didn't want to supply simple "yes" or "no"
> answers to pointed questions.

Which questions?

> It is easier for knuckle draggers to throw stones...

You're the one throwing stones.  If you choose to characterize
yourself as a knuckle dragger I won't argue the point.

> when on the defense, than to stand up and address
> the situation like a man.

Umm, what situation?  I don't have to answer to you or anyone
else who posts here.  You're not in charge of anything.

> It is no wonder people in this NG don't respect you...

There are several obnoxious jerks who choose to post mostly trash
in this newsgroup.  Chief among them are Mugford and Olson.
Mugford is obviously an old buddy of yours.  If by handing him
back about 10% of the vitriol he spews I've alienated you, that's
your problem.  Reality is I've not said anything negative to or
about you for a long while.  In fact, I've referred a few folks
to your company.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass