Re: Concord Express

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ADgIe.556$WD.308@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > Wait till you see the Concord Express v4, awsome panel compared to the
old
> > Express
> >

> What goodies did the boys & girls at GE add to the panel???
>
> Russ......

For the Express 32 zones, X-10 built-in, 2-way voice built-in, be able to
use all standard Concord modules and lots of little things like finally the
ability to send a silent panic signal, the standard Concord will now have 6
partitions instead of 2

A few others that I can't remember this early in the morning but by far a
much better panel