Re: Electric Lock choice

So, back to the original post:  We have double doors, meeting in the
center of the opening, without a center post.  So if I don't use mag
locks, what type of lock would be my best choice?  I would like to use
a good quality strike (such as the securitron Unlatch motorized strike)
 but again, there is not a center post.  The two doors meet at the
center of the opening, and actually touch each other with their felt
weather strips.  Your input will be most appreciated.  Thanks again . .
.