Re: Combined Load on Vista 20P

There's a saying I have about potential problems with pets and
motions...."if it looks like it could happen, it probably will at some
point"...

In your situation, I would opt for one of the higher end dual tech devices,
and test it carefully with the station for a CONSIDERABLE period of time. Oh
yes....and also keep your fingers crossed....:)))

RHC