Re: Combined Load on Vista 20P

All kidding aside, my past experience with the DS motions was all good
(other than when they put out a bunch they knew had possibly defective
microwave units). Speaking for myself, I've had good experience with the
Optex pet motions as well as the Paradox DG75's, plus DT 500's ("mooseproof"
motions I call them.....). Others will tell you their experiences.....most
important I think is proper installation locations and techniques as called
for by the manufacturers....

RHC