Re: Combined Load on Vista 20P

Especially with cats.

I usually test the heck out of it, then put that particular zone on test =
for a month - if we have a problem it will generate an audible, no =
dispatch and a service ticket for me  to followup on. No false alarm =
fines that way. If we get any other zone ... we'll dispatch normally. =
Inform the client of this and they'll love ya for it.

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> There's a saying I have about potential problems with pets and=20
> motions...."if it looks like it could happen, it probably will at some =

> point"...
>=20
> In your situation, I would opt for one of the higher end dual tech =
devices,=20
> and test it carefully with the station for a CONSIDERABLE period of =
time. Oh=20
> yes....and also keep your fingers crossed....:)))
>=20
> RHC
>=20
> "Mike" <reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> > Well i may be pressing the envelope here. The room is aproximately =
12x24=20
> > and has a counter/peninsula that seperates it width wise.
> > Counter Height is 35" and ceiling height is 7' 7" the counter is 9' =
2"=20
> > away from the corner where i was planning on mounting the motion.
> > The cat gets up on the counter frequently. The Bosch rep i spoke to=20
> > yesterday had some concern, but thought i could mask part of the =
sensor if=20
> > need be, and an electricin friend of mine was thinking i might be =
able to=20
> > angle the sensor pointing down somewhat to help with the counter =
issue.
> > Does this all sound like trouble to everyones ears?
> >
> > "R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> >> Other than the Paradox DG 75, I was speaking in generalities. =
Choose the=20