Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

> Mr. Bass you don't know anything about
> any of my businesses and you don't know
> of my background as an installer in
> Connecticut or Florida and you don't know
> anything about me or how I operate.

Wrong.  From your own posts I can easily see that you don't know how to
install an alarm system.

> And, you wonder why you're still not a licensed
> contractor in Florida...

I don't need a license since I don't install in Florida.  From the above you
apparently don't even know Florida law.  Pity the unfortunate installers who
come before the ECLB with such an incompetent fool seated on the board.

> And, by the way Mr Bass.......you should not
> count your 10 years in the big house...

Now you're saying I spent time in prison?  Do tell which prison and what
state that was.  Feel free to log more lies in Google.  Tick, tick, tick...