Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

Mr. Bass you don't know anything about any of my
businesses and you don't know of my background as an
installer in Connecticut or Florida and you don't know anything
about me or how I operate.

But by your own admittance you are a convicted felon, killed
a women and have admitted to being a "habitual Felon".
You lie when you say you are reformed ...don't try to
kid anyone you're *not* reformed. If you're reformed,
why do you ignor your customers, double charge
thier credit cards and fail to deliver on the goods
you sold. And, you wonder why you're still not a licensed
contractor in Florida. With your record of BBB complaints,
felonous background and your business ethics,
you will never amount to a hill of beans.

And, by the way Mr Bass.......you should not
count your 10 years in the big house as part of your
quarter century experience as an installer.....
Unless of course you where installing part of your
anatomy in some other felon's anatomy......

He!He!He!

Norm Mugford

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > Mugford has publicly accused me of murder, among other things.  He has
> > also repeatedly attacked me without provocation in the past.  He hasn't
> > yet begun to get what he deserves.
>

> Mike Said:
> He must have forgotten to acuse you of being the ASAS ASSHOLE OF THE
MONTH,