Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

Mr. Bass said........
"Now you're saying I spent time in prison"?

Did I say "Prison".......
No......I said "Big House"

Please give us an insiders perspective to what the
"Big House" is.

BTW.........since you didn't challenge my statement
about where you were putting a part of your anatomy,
while in the big house, I will view that as you are in
agreement that you were an installer in the bighouse.

You've said you were born again......you didn't tell
us you were born again *gay*.

He!He!He!

Norm Mugford