Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rWx4e.1$3n3.37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
otay thanks!

slightly diff topic:

I did a ADT takeover a couple of days ago it was a Vista 10se, the chip said
Version 12 (?)...panel looked new but client said it's been in for
years..but Ver. 12 ? Did ADT have it's own chip versions 7-10 years ago?
Panel programming matched the sheet I brought...except for one entry.

The Vista-10SE stopped at v15 so it might indeed be old, as far as ADT their
versions usually follow Honeywell/Ademco's as far as I know

(I know ours does anyway)