Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

Yah, addressing non-supervised keypads always confuses me. I still hit =
myself in the head after pulling the 6139 and discovering the 6148 has =
no display because I forgot to set the addressssss on it...DUH.

Still confuses me about setting the daily test schedule vs. installer =
code #00 thing for daily tests.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> The most common questions on the P series is
>=20
> 1. how to address the keypads
> 2. Keyfobs won't work unless linked to a user
> 3. Scheduling
>=20
> Once you get past that it is much like a Vista-10SE, still not a =
DIY'er