Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

> "Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Mr. Bass...before you put you mouth in motion,
>> make sure your brain is engaged...........
>
> Before commenting in a public forum, I suggest you try to be a bit more
> professional.  When a member of the ECLB behaves as you do in public you
> debase the industry, not to mention the Florida ECLB.
>
>> Quote the code, NEC or  NFPA not the code of Bass.
>
> Like Bob Campbell, I've no inclination to spend the time looking it up.

Mike Said:
The only thing stated in that answer that is true and correct is **LIKE BOB
CAMPBELL** you must have been twins in a past life. If you don't want to
spend the time to look it up, then you should not spend the time to say that
it is neither correct or incorrect.  But we all understand the Bassology of
it. You think that you know everything BUT when challenged to proof it you
forgot where you plagiarized it from.

Http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"