Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Addendum:

In the last go around regarding this issue, Michael Baker quoted both
chapter and verse of NFPA (just as Doug has done here).  You are wrong
Robert, but your heart is in the right place.  I've maintained throughtout
this discussion (and the previous iterations as well) that using an
unsupervised life safety device in this manner is unsound, unprofessional,
and unsafe.  I don't think anyone here (including you) would disagree on
that point.