Re: Multimedia

Yep, CQC and the Fujitsu 3400 is what I use for exactly the reason Steve
mentions - no desire to use their keypads as they ONLY work with Russound
media servers [which are $3500]. With a 3400 and CQC, I can control anything
I want. MP3/radio/XM is easy, you'll be done with that quickly if you've
already got all the equipment.

With the 3400, it's a full PC [$160 gets you a 10" P3-400 touchscreen]. That
means no special card needed, just the CQC software for fully distributed,
networkable HA & HT control.

I can also use my Cingular wifi PDA with the CQC DotNetViewer, but honestly
I just use that for when i'm not at home to check on the security/HVAC/help
inlaws turn a-v on&off if they're having issues.