Multimedia

Hello all!

I'm VERY new to the whole home automation field.  For the moment, I am
just looking at using wall panels to connect to a central PC and play
MP3's in any wired room.

Can someone point me to some systems that make this possible.
Eventually, I would like to scale up to use the wall panels to control
playback of video, but that is a project for another day.

Thanks!

Steve.