Re: Multimedia

yeah, i've pseusdo-drooled over those RADI/O's for a while now. They're nice
and clean, but it's just too dang small. Here's my PPC interfaces, which are
240x320 for a 4.25"x2.83" screen. The RADI/O are even smaller (160x240 and
2.7" portrait), even 2 of them would be ludicrous not to mention the
inherent browsing issues keeping them in sync. I only use them on the
Cingular phone when i'm out of the house. I cannot imagine being forced to
using something that tiny on a regular basis.

PPC screens: http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=2005

But, I think I read on cocoontech that they're going to research 7" models
once they've got the new 12" UTMA stuff stable, perhaps then.