Re: xPLLib License Issue...

Your right that it would be much easier to do the upstairs, but I'd
still have to replace all the wiring to the switches, and it's really
the downstairs rooms that will need the most automation.

As far as I've seen, the wireless CBus doesn't have a PC interface, so
that would rule it out for me.  I'm hoping the ZWave stuff will do what
I need - if I rehouse the dimmer I should be able to place it behind the
ceiling rose, and retain the original switch wiring (although I would of
course need a push button switch, same as X10)

Mal

Frank Mc Alinden wrote:

> Hi Mal
>
> > I'd love to install CBus, but I can't justify the disruption and
> > redecoration to install it.
>
> Not possible to hardwire the upstairs with cbus (you can then add a pc
> interface) and do downstairs in wireless??...
> Have now got my wireless cbus modules working ;-))...It really does
> help if
> you read  the instructions......;-)
>
> Frank

Zwave plugin
> >> modules.....
> >> Might have to have another look at trying to get my CBUS
Wireless
> gateway
> >> working ...
> >>
> >> Thanks