Re: Improving WiFi Coverage

I would run cables, and then use products from the new Ubiquiti UAP-AC
range:

<blatant ad>
https://linitx.com/product/ubiquiti-unifi-uap-ac-lite-867-mbps-aphotspot/14521
https://linitx.com/product/ubiquiti-unifi-uap-ac-lr-867-mbps-aphotspot/14523
https://linitx.com/product/ubiquiti-unifi-uap-ac-pro-1300-mbps-aphotspot/14525
</blatant ad>

Or have a look at the xclaim range from Ruckus, which don't have all of
the fancy stuff of their zoneflex APs but do work very well:
https://linitx.com/search.php?keywords=xclaim

As usual we always happy to advise on this stuff, just drop us an email
to shop@xxxxxxx or pick up the phone !

Nick

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>     <mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>         I am currently using BT Home Hub 3 to provide WiFi for the
>         entire house. It is tucked away in the corner of my office and
>         certain areas of the house have very poor Wifi coverage.
>         Moving the router would be difficult due to the amount of
>         ethernet ports in use. Currently looking at replacing the
>         router or adding a separate WiFi access point. Would a more
>         modern router improve Wifi coverage? (not worried about
>         increased bandwidth) or should I look at an access point such
>         as the UBIQUITI range?
>         I appreciate that this is entirely unscientific but would be
>         interested in experiences of others who have move away from /
>         augmented the WiFi experience on the BT Home Hub.
>         Thanks.
>
>         Jon
>

> --
> *e: rob.iles@xxxxxxx <mailto:rob.iles@xxxxxxx>