RE: Re: Solar PV ?

Phil,

Maybe I was being unfair when I accused them of inflating the initial
price=
, although I would still have expected them to have volunteer the
discounte=
d price when they rang back chasing the quote instead of waiting for me to
=
reject it.

With the 20% discount they look very competitive, especially as you get
clu=
bcard points as well, which can be worth triple their face value if you
use=
them wisely. The only potential issue might be that they won't quote for a=
nything over 3.64 because of issues with the DNO's. That was certainly the
=
case when they quoted for me but it may vary from area to area.

=A313,300 for the Sanyo's seems good to me, as those panels do tend to
comm=
and a premium price. The company who are doing my install included quotes
f=
or a number of different panels (on my request). If I remember correctly
th=
e Sanyos added about =A32400 to the quote (based on 3.8KWh) compared to
the=
Suntech or Sharp panels. I think their quote was around =A314000 for 16 Sa=
nyos and a sunnyboy inverter and that didn't include the sunnybeam which
wo=
uld have added an extra =A3105 pounds.

Marcus