From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dean Barrett
Sent: 22 February 2010 08:36
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: cbus Wiser config agony

Paul

Have you progressed at all ?

I spent a couple of hours at the weekend and finally succeeded.

I did as Kevin suggested - reverted CNI to 192.168.2.2 via the IP tool -
then set router/wiser back to 192.168.2.1

After a couple of restarts, finally got back to the proper GUI and sure
enough the buttons for remote access/toolkit etc. were all red - though I
think even this is a little confusing, as when red the text says enable
toolkit, and when green they say disable toolkit etc.

Did another reboot, and then changed CNI and Router back to my addresses,
loaded a PICED project and all is working.

Certainly a tortured experience, and one which I'm sure Clipsal could have
documented if they really wanted to !!

Dean.