RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Personally I think the ER-6i customs sound so much better than the
QC2's
that I just don't use the QC2's any more - the noise exclusion seems better
and they sound so much more "alive" than the Bose which sound
quite sat on
in comparison.

Obviously this is just my opinion and as they say - opinions are like
assholes and only your own doesn't stink.

Phil

) which have