Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Andy,

I've got a set of the Philips ones:
http://cpc.farnell.com/AV16745/audio-video-tv/product.us0?sku=philips-shn2500
or www.cpc.co.uk p/n AV16745

They seem to work pretty well, my biggest complaint is that the buds
don't really fit my ears. Once pushed home they sound good and
definately in improvement over non noise cancelling versions. I doubt
the in-ear style will ever be as good, but their small size was a key
feature for me.

HTH,

Tim.