From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Harris
Sent: 22 January 2009 21:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

I have the Bose Quietcomfort 2's but I've moved over to the Etymotic
ER-6i
customs ( http://www.customearphones.co.uk/about-er6c.php
) which have a
custom made in the ear fitting and cut out a massive amount of external
noise - they're fantastic on planes and I find them very comfortable.

I will point out that before I had the custom casts made for them I
couldn't
get along with the rubber flanged tip things that they normally use at
all
(and I couldn't get them to seal either so they sounded shite) but with
the
casts they're absolutely fantastic - comfortable enough for me to wear
for
hours at a time.

Phil