Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

The Bose NC headsets are VERY good - excellent on an aircraft.

Alternatively, there's the (expensive) option of custom earphones like:

http://www.customearphones.co.uk/

Weren't these discussed here the other day - or was that another forum?

Paul.