RE: Fw: Adding CCTV

That was one of the concerns I'd already thought about... my GV Server
also hosts the connection to my CBUS PAC, which is via USB, and also
uses a USB driver that emulates a COM port for the software, and I've
got a feeling it might even be the same driver.. - the "Prolific"
item
looks familiar...  I'd hate to have this ***k up that connection. I'm
assuming that (according to the manual) I could just as easily use a
"real" serial port instead of an emulated one.. - this would
likely be
my preference... I have plenty of real COM ports on this box; - 8-port
RS232 card in addition to 2 onboard!

Paul G.